Friday, December 19, 2008

waiting

I'm at work. I'm on the clock. I have run out of things to do. I am waiting to go home.

Vacation!
My work shuts down for two weeks every Christmas. Today is my last day before the break. My vacation starts as soon as I get home.

Christmas cards!
I'll be sending them in the next couple days. That is, if I don't get tired of addressing them halfway through. You better hope you're one of the first people I write on an envelope, because there's no telling what will happen to the people at the end of the list. I will work on them as soon as I get home.

Wrapping presents!
I have not wrapped a single gift. My poor tree has nothing to protect. But that is all going to change as soon as I get home.

In other words, I'm ready to go home! Hello? Higher administration? Can you send us home already?

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Merry Christmas! Don't you love vacation?

thebakerbook said...

Molly, Your card was one of my favorites. Thanks for including us!! I just loved it! Merry Christmas.