Wednesday, December 3, 2008

new years resolutions

Remember how I said I had crafts coming out my ears? Oh wait. You probably haven't had a chance to read that yet. Read the post below this.

Ok, are you back now? Good. Like I said, we haven't seen the surface of our kitchen table in a while.

So I have some New Years Resolutions. Not the kind you start in the new year. The kind you finish before the year is over. I hope to finish these projects by the end of the year.

Put the final flaps on my slipcover. It is 99% done and so cute. Thanks, Mom! I promise I will sew on the final touches before Christmas!

Finish stenciling my (and my mom's) shirt from our Thanksgiving 5k.

Stencil some cool designs on shirts or skirts.

Paint my vinyl letter blocks so I can spell a million ridiculous phrases like "Howdy Partner" and "No Smoking."

Sew lace onto slips so I can layer them under skirts.

Make cards out of all the scraps of cute paper I rescued from the trash at the RS craft night.

Make cute cookies for my friends for Christmas.

Paint something cool on my bedroom wall.

Anybody want to come do crafts with me?

7 comments:

webster said...

I would do crafts with ya if i was there!! fun stuff and cute ideas

Kristen said...

You are so talented! Yes, I want to come do crafts with you! I'll hop on a plane and be there in about 10 hours.

LJ and DC said...

Molls,
I might need some lace on a slip by Saturday night. Have any time for a project tomorrow night?!
LJ

Tyler said...

Do I get a shirt?

Tyler said...

Here's another resolution:

Run 10 miles a day for 30 year straight.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/8881908?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

I think something like that is crazy and a huge waste of time, but certainly impressive.

Matt, Ella, and Jane said...

Wow, I didn't know you were into crafts. Those are seriously cute. And the lace skirts look like they are going to be awesome.

Molly said...

I'm not usually this into crafts, but it has been so fun!