Thursday, November 20, 2008

this one's for you, jeni

So about a month ago, my friend Jeni sent me the nicest email.

First she gave me a million compliments about my hair (made me feel so good)...

Then mentioned that we have very similar hair (made me feel even better that I'm not alone in the world of not-straight but not-curly hair that does whatever it wants to)...

And finally, she suggested that do a blog post about all the different ways I can do my hair (which sounded like a great challenge)...

So since you are all dying to see way too many pictures of my head, I now present my hair in all its coarse, wavy, thick, crazy, blond-roots-with-brown-tips-y glory.


6 comments:

Camelia Bradshaw said...

love them all.

Julia said...

i love jeni, i love you and i love your hair. great post molly.

Amy Carter said...

i think i prefer curly to straight.

my favorite: second row, first one on the left
least favorite: bottom left-hand corner. out of control!

Molly said...

Agreed, and agreed, Amy. I definitely like my hair curly. And you picked my favorite, too!

The bottom left was really just a joke. I fluffed up my hair at the end of the day to see how wild I could make it. Don't have the guts to really wear it that crazy. :)

Ashley C. said...

I like the messy/curly ones. Not the straight, flipped out ones, although the bottom right hand picture is very cute of you!

Jeni said...

Thank you, thank you thank you!! That is just what I wanted. I have the inspiration I need for a cute cut next summer. :)