Tuesday, November 18, 2008

no desire to run

My family is running a 5k next week. I can't wait to run it, but I have no desire to actually run right now.

I'm supposed to be running 12 miles this weekend with my friends. I can't wait to run it, but I have no desire to actually run right now.

I'm running half of the Cal International Marathon in a couple weeks as part of a relay team. I can't wait to run it, but I have no desire to actually run right now.

Can someone come get me out of bed at 5:30am tomorrow and make me run 3 miles really fast? I seem to be sleeping in instead of running. Glorious, wonderful, completely unproductive sleep. Please. Someone make me run.

5 comments:

Molly said...

6:25am -- I did it. I got up. Out running by 5:55am. Ran a 5k. Ran it fast. Go me.

Ashley said...

Nice job. Sadly, I am up early enough every day to call you at 5:30 if you really want that!

I ran 5K today. Ran it SLOW. I am afraid I have messed up my ankles somehow. It's a little scary.

Tyler said...

How fast?

Molly said...

Remember--the term "fast" is completely relative for me. For example: If I get ready for church in 30 minutes, that is extremely fast.

So. I ran the 5k in 25:54. (9:09, 7:52, 8:53)

Tyler said...

Wow! That's pretty fast. Much faster than I expected, in fact. Nice job. You may even be fast enough to see me cross the finish line on Thursday.