Thursday, November 20, 2008

christian's demands

Christian is realizing that he does everything around here. So in response he is deciding to take things into his own hands.

Phone call from Christian as I'm coming home from work: "Hey. I have an ultimatum. If you want to come home, you have to come home with chocolate or candy."

I'm lucky I had a bag of dove chocolate with me because it was pretty obvious I wouldn't have been welcome at home without it.

About 20 minutes later, I caught the tail end of Christian's conversation with Richard.

Christian (while covering up the chocolate): "You can have whatever piece of chocolate you want, but I need to have a full glass of water with two ice cubes first."

And then Richard picked up Christian's empty glass and walked into the kitchen.

Daaang, Christian!

No comments: