Wednesday, October 8, 2008

birthday treat for me

First, a special shout out to my fellow October birthdays! Today is Maren's birthday (friend!) and tomorrow is Paula's birthday (mother-in-law!) and Corrin's birthday (cousin!), the next day is Meghan's birthday (friend!) and Josh C's birthday (bro-in-law!). Hurray for October birthdays!

And since we're on the topic of birthdays and I have no shame celebrating my birthday for an entire week (or month--right, Josh H?), I'll share with all of you where I'm going for my birthday this weekend:

Going on a nice little run with Lindsey, Rebecca, Kaylynn, and Whitney down this gorgeous trail. Autumn colors, running, mountains, friends. Could there be a better birthday?

You better believe I'm taking my camera in my geek belt. I don't care how slow I run--I'm taking lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

You know what would be even cooler...running in Mendocino instead!!!

Julia said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! have fun!!

ryan, maren and leah said...

thanks for the birthday shout-out! i had a great day.

i LOVE your new green jacket.

and GOOD.LUCK. this weekend in the race. i'm so sad i won't be there to run with you guys...or cheer you on. i will be thinking of you. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.