Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ode to my freezer

Yesterday Christian made me follow him into the kitchen and said, "Look in the freezer!" Expecting to find something interesting, I opened it. Ummm, nothing interesting in there. So I asked what I was supposed to be looking at. His response: "We have no food!!!" And it was true. This is what it looked like.

I think poor Christian and Richard are withering away. You mean they can't live on Crunch Berries? I guess not. They aren't as physically advanced as me. So they need real food. We're going grocery shopping today.

3 comments:

Julia said...

like i said, the story of my life! :)

so if you're at the store, i highly recommend the stonyfield farm organic chocolate underground yogurt i am currently eating for lunch. YUM!

hope you're having a good week molly!

ryan, maren and leah said...

is it bad that i wish my freezer looked like that? i can't see ANY sides, top or bottom. it is jam-packed...and yet, somehow, i still feel like we have no food and so don't cook dinner. good think leah likes cheerios and bananas.

whitney said...

i just laughed out loud. REALLY loud. my freezer looks more like maren's and yet... i don't cook either. my kids like to eat frosted flakes 3 meals a day.