Sunday, August 31, 2008

back to the topic at hand

Would I be willing to drive 30 minutes to have that backyard? Would I be willing to drive 30 minutes to have a house? (Ok, the property we were dreaming/joking about doesn't actually have a house on it, but I joked about living in a tent.)

No, we're not going to move to a piece of land 30 minutes away from civilization, but it's fun to think about.

I just found myself on the Gentle Giants Rescue site again. Dangerous. I would be willing to drive 30 minutes if I could have this.

This is Heather (the dog, not the woman). She's available for adoption. I've been wanting her for a while.

And it turns out the rescue recently received 14 more Great Danes from an ex-breeder.

How can you resist that face?

I might drive 30 minutes to have that backyard if a couple of these dogs were in it. Ahhhhh. Dreams.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Owning one of those things would be like owning a horse that fetches things.

Molly said...

And that would be AWESOME!

Julia said...

dogs are the best, molly. we HIGHLY recommend them! ;)

Veeda said...

If you got one of these dogs, I would be totally impressed (and would drive more than 30 minutes to see you).