Tuesday, July 1, 2008

maui, here we come!


We leave for Deirdre's wedding in 12 days and we haven't even talked about what we want to do when we get there! We really are those kind of vacationers. We just show up and figure it out. For our honeymoon, we found ourselves in middle-of-nowhere on the Costa Maya in Mexico and THEN decided what to do there. It's kind of fun that way.

But I've been looking at things to do in Hawaii, and I want to do everything! Of course we can't exactly afford to do everything, so I have to narrow things down. Here is the list of things I want to do:

Helicopter tour
Road to Hana
Massages
Snorkling
Kayaking
Hiking
Horseback riding
Volcano visit
ATV tours
Biking
Hang gliding
Parasailing
Scuba
Surfing lessons
Ziplines

Hmmmmmmm. Not sure how we're going to pull that off considering we have to fit a wedding somewhere in there.

Top picks for me: hiking, snorkling, scuba, massage, Hana (ok, and kayaking). But everything looks SOOOO good!

Any recommendations for us?

4 comments:

Julia said...

i've got an amazing book i could send you ... email if you're interested!! :)

LJ and DC said...

I heart Maui. My personal plans would include doing a whole lot of nothing.

Veronica Cleverly said...

kayaking! It is amazing! And you can't be in Hawaii with out a little snorkeling.

d/b/c/m said...

so. jealous.