Wednesday, June 11, 2008

last night i went to mars

Last night I dreamt that I was vacationing on Mars.

It was beautiful! The beaches were amazing. Complete with islands you could walk to in shallow water. The water was bright turquoise and the sand was a yellowish-orange. And if you looked up the sky was a swirl of orange and brown colors. It really was beautiful.
(Imagine this water with bright sand and a bright orange-brown sky.)

I met a man early on in the dream who was incredibly rude and mean to us. But I ran into him and his family at the beach later in the dream and it turns out he and his family were really nice. And I remember thinking in my dream that I need to not judge people based on first impressions.

Anyone up for a trip to Mars? It's quite lovely.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Thats a great dream. I'll go with you next time!

Veronica Cleverly said...

I would love to go. I hope it doesn't cost too much.