Wednesday, June 18, 2008

happy anniversary, love!

Happy Anniversary, Christian! Four years, baby. Goes by fast, doesn't it?

Here are just a few reasons why I love you:








I came out this morning to find a new watering can for my garden, new gardening gloves, an adorable little fat bird statue, and a tennis racket with tennis balls. I already have a tennis racket, so the best part about this gift was that he bought himself a racket because he knows how much I want to play tennis with him. What a sweetie!

And all you people out there with Wii, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc -- We now have a dart board. You know you all want to hang out at our house now.

And a Happy Anniversary to some of our favorite people in the whole wide world, Scott and Denise! We love you guys!


5 comments:

Julia said...

happy anniversary molly!!!!!

Chris said...

Such cute photos, Molly. I have hundreds more in my albums of the most photogenic couple ever. We love you. Celebrate a great 4 years.

LJ and DC said...

Hurray, happy anniversary to you and Scott and D!

d/b/c/m said...

happy anniversary guys! you guys are awesome.

Dana said...

Happy Anniversery you guys! We will come over and play darts anytime!