Tuesday, June 17, 2008

anyone know who this is?

This isn't Natalie Portman. But who is she? Her picture is labeled as "Rosie" at the X-Games 12 party. Do you know who she is? I want to look up more pictures of her hair.

Nevermind. I figure out who she is. (I'm the queen of googling, in case you weren't aware.) Not that anyone really cares, but she's Rosie O'Lafferty, the model (ambassador?) for the Hurley clothing line, and she is not anywhere else on the web except Hurley.com and myspace. Her hair is super cute on the website, but not the length I was looking for.

3 comments:

Mer. said...

Of course as soon as I finally make up my mind to grow my hair out, I see pictures of cute short hair on your blog!!!

I'm addicted to haircuts...

Cassanduh :) said...

Her hair is gorgeous. Do it anyway!! (i have never seen you in person but that style is fabulous) I am working up the courage to take some length off here soon. If you do It I'll do it!!!

Dana said...

Oh, I do like her hair alot!