Wednesday, May 21, 2008

stand up straight

I just got the photos from the Santa Cruz Half Marathon (I mean I "borrowed" them from the race photo web site). You remember? This was the race I totally didn't want to run and let myself walk a ton. Lazy me.

Coincidently, Kaylynn just recently posted about running posture on Love to Run. I commented that it took me a while to learn that I really have to pull back my shoulders for race photos, because I tend to hunch when I'm getting tired.

But I was so excited when I saw my race photos! I wasn't hunched at all, and I certainly don't remember posing for a camera guy. Although I probably blocked a lot out of my memory from that race, so I'm sure I saw the camera guy, since they're usually hard to miss.





So exciting!

3 comments:

Julia said...

you look great in those pics, molly!! STRONG.

Sally Teeple said...

I take walks out to that lighthouse all the time. I love it. And now, there are swallows building nests under the eaves of the lighthouse, and at dusk you can see them swooping around catching bugs in the air. : ) What a nice place for a marathon.

ryan, maren and leah said...

i still need posture help. please! yours is looking great, though. much improvement, so way to go!