Saturday, April 19, 2008

two down

Two down. Well, kind of. I'm starting to second guess my first paper. The nice thing about regular class assignments is that I do them right before, turn them in, and don't have time to second guess them. Now, I have papers that are done but just sitting there waiting to be messed with. Tonight's paper? I won't be messing with that. Yesterday's paper? It's just not right.

Well, for now--two down, one to go.

I almost went crazy today. I've pretty much been sitting at the kitchen table for 13 hours. Once again, I ate everything and anything. I went out on a walk for about 20 minutes a couple hours ago and chatted with my parents on the phone, but it was so cold outside that all I wanted to do was come back in!

Christian is in San Francisco with our friends. It's funny. We never see anyone. But since I'm being the most unentertaining wife in the world, Christian has to get his kicks elsewhere. So he's off living it up. He even went shopping today.

Well, it's 10 o'clock. I could do the dishes. I could go to bed. Or I could get started on my third paper. Hmmmm. I think I'll do the dishes. I've been enjoying the wonderful scent of bacon, barbeque sauce, and corndogs all day, because neither of us has bothered to do any dishes. Starting to gross me out. Sorry, Christian. I said I'd leave them for you, but I just can't do it.

3 comments:

Jared said...

Congratulations on getting 66.67% of the way done! Sorry you've been stuck at the table writing all weekend. We missed you at dinner, but at least you're almost done with school. Plus, Christian had some quality time with Rock Band, and that's never a bad thing.

Sally Teeple said...

It's funny how parallel our comps weekends are so far. I've also had my butt glued to a kitchen-table chair for about 12 hours each day (except for my short but envigorating walk yesterday), and I'm also going crazy crazy crazy.

But it's the last stretch now. Soon it'll all be over.

Must...remain...sane.

Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

I do that with Bill's coffee. I tell myself that I will not clean up his french press or wipe up his dribbles on the counter. Then I crack! i can't stand it. I have to clean it up...I just can't function. My hate for coffee has grown so much since living here. I am definitely disgusted!