Friday, April 11, 2008

time flies

Oh my goodness. I can't believe it's the weekend again. If time keeps flying by this fast, I will be 80 years old tomorrow!

Speaking of tomorrow--It's Saturday. Saturday will be my relax day. Sadly, this is what my relax day looks like: get up at 5:00am, meet Deirdre at 6:00am in Los Gatos, drive to Santa Cruz, start the half marathon at 7:00am, hopefully be done by 9:00am (ok, ok, it will be more like 9:10am--my butt just won't go any faster at this point), go out to a big breakfast with D, come home, plop myself in front of the TV with my laptop, and watch TV the rest of the day while doing online traffic school (for my stupid ticket for turning left).

Do you consider that relaxing? Because at this point I'm not so sure...

Wish me luck tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mer. said...

Good Luck Molly!

Be sure to let us all know how it goes!

Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

Oh NO!! They got you! I hate those signs that give you time frames that you can turn!!!