Saturday, April 19, 2008

one down

One down. Two to go. It took me 12 hours to do my first one. But then again, I'm not the best at concentrating. I think I ate almost everything in our cupboards (I eat when I'm bored). I put some plants in pots. I took a cat nap. I ate more. Yeah, I guess that's about it.

And do you know what Christian got to do while I typed? He went and had dinner with all our friends and played Rock Band! Lucky!

One down. Two to go.

If I stay on track, we're definitely going to the beach on Monday, ladies. I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Dana said...

good job Molly! Way to be smart!

Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

I am punished just as much as you writing your papers. I want to go to dinner with friends and play rock band!!! I am pretty good with the drums.

LJ said...

We definitely missed you Molls! Rock Bands not going anywhere though. Let me know when we're always game!