Sunday, April 20, 2008

i'm done!

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!

Today's paper only took me 7 hours! And that included a one-hour nap! How the heck is that possible? I know. It's because I went to church. I was going to skip church to do my paper, but I decided at the last minute to go. Ok, so I did spend part of the second hour out in the car looking for information for my last paper, but I was actually in church for most of the 3-hour block. Seriously, though. Each paper has taken me over 12 hours and suddenly this one only takes me 7? Definite blessings right there. Hahaha.

I still have to go through my papers and do any necessary revisions, but it's 8:20pm on Sunday and I'm done! My papers aren't even due for another 20 hours! This has got to be a record for me. I have never ever ever ever finished an assignment 20 hours before it was due.

Woohoo! I'm done!

I was going to suggest that we go celebrate by going out to dessert, but it's Sunday, so I think I'll just get some ice cream out of our freezer. Close enough!

7 comments:

Sally Teeple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

Way to go Molly!

Carbonneau said...

WOOHOO! Congrats Molly! I hope that right now you are at the beach like you wanted to be...Or at least soaking in the excitement of being DONE! Way to go!

Molly said...

Actually I've been sitting here outside my department office since 7:30 this morning. Christian had an early class so I came down with him. Then I sat here for an hour and a half waiting for the office to open. I turned in my paper and after another hour of waiting for Christian to get out of class, I'm exhausted. My body feels like it's shutting down. I might need a nap. Besides, it's freezing at the beach today. So maybe I'll just sleep.

Dana said...

That is so exciting Molly! Good job! We can celebrate another day if you'd like. That would be fun.

Kaylynn said...

Congratulations, Molly! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to celebrate with you, so let's get everyone together and go eat something! What do you think?

Matt, Ella, and Jane said...

That is awesome! Congratulations! What a sense of accomplishment! (much more than I received this weekend!)