Sunday, April 6, 2008

goodbye weekends

Today I spent 12 hours straight sitting on our couch. Doing work. Ok, I was asleep for 1 1/2 hours, but I was still on the couch.

Next weekend I will probably spend 20 hours sitting on the couch or at the table doing work and getting ready for my comprehensive exam.

The weekend after that (Friday thru Monday) I will probably spend 40 hours sitting on my couch, at the table, on the floor, and on my bed writing essays for my comprehensive exam.

The weekend after that I will be in my bed asleep.

So don't expect to see my face for about a month.

And then let's party!!!

3 comments:

Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

It will be so worth it in the end. Good luck!

Christian said...

She really was sitting on the couch for like 12 hrs. By the way if anyone has anything going on the next few weekends let me know I may be interested in hanging out since my wife has better things to do with her time.

Sally Teeple said...

I feel your pain. I'm right there too. The next two weekends will indeed suck. (Meanwhile, the weather's getting nicer and nicer.) And I'm gonna party post-comps like I've never partied before! (Probably like a zombie!)