Wednesday, February 27, 2008

why my mom is cooler than yours

My mom is cooler than yours. Unless you're one of my siblings. Then our moms are about the same coolness.



Here are the words of wisdom my mom gave me this past weekend when Christian and I were down in Hollister.


"You look like a rock star!"
(In response to my new hair cut.)



"It's ok. You're really busy!" (In response to my lame excuses for not working on my slipcover.)



"It's better to have cheated than to have not done it at all." (In response to the fact that I cheated on my Sudoku puzzle.)



She says I'm a rock star, she gives me excuses for procrastinating, and she encourages me to cheat! Awesome.

3 comments:

Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

Your mom is one in a million!

Ashley said...

Props for Chris. The woman is a saint. She is coming up here tomorrow to take Charlie away for a few hours. Bless her heart!

Ashley (tylers sister...not wife) said...

Dude, my Mom is WAAAAAY cooler than yours!