Friday, February 22, 2008

the suspense is killing you

Ok, ok. So I don't actually have a mullet. And it's not a very drastic change. Today I pulled more bangs down and they're flatter (they were a little round in these photos, which was just a result of me not knowing how to do them), so I'll have to take even more pictures. But I do love my hair. Christian is (very very) slowly coming around. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. This is how our conversation went this morning:

Christian: Your hair looks good.
Molly: Really? You like it?
Christian: (taking a second look) Well, I liked it when you first walked in the room. I don't know now.

Hey, that's a start.

So here's my new 'do:



Ashley came over last night and I dyed her hair for her. I LOVE the new color. Oh wait, maybe that's because it's the color I want for my hair. So of course, in true Carter girl fashion, we had to put on make-up and play with our hair and take lots of pictures. Ashley and Amy and I have always enjoyed putting on makeup, making faces in the mirror, and taking lots of pictures. I really don't understand people who hate smiling for a camera. You don't ever actually have to look at the pictures. But when else is the paparrazzi going to follow you? Flash that smile, baby!

Of course, then we ordered pizza and painted our nails while watching America's Best Dance Crew.

That said, here are a few shots of our fun night.

Trying on Dianna's red lipstick just to remind ourselves that we look like, well, um, whores if we wear red lipstick. Some people can pull it off. We know we can't.


Isn't my sista cute?


I wish my hair actually looked like this, but it doesn't. It's just too fluffy. But this is how my bangs look today, and I like it much better.


Work the camera.


Mmmmm. Pizza at 10:30 at night.


Who needs a salon?


We couldn't leave Christian out of the fun. Here is his sexy pizza shot.

6 comments:

Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

Good hair, yummy pizza, and in-home spa...it doesn't get much better. Great hair!! It looks a lot like Ashley's except a little shorter. You could be twiners right now.

Ashley said...

So cute! I can't believe how similar your cuts look. And Christian's mixed emotions about it are hilarious.

Carbonneau said...

I think your hair looks great! What a fun night...ahhh, to pamper yourself...what fun!

Ashley (tylers sister...not wife) said...

Ha, Jose's reactions to my hair are about the same as Christians. Yesterday he kept petting them down and when I asked him why, he said he was trying to make them grow out faster. That's ok, cause I like my hair, and really it only matters what girls think of it anyway. Who cares what boys think ;)

Paul Cox said...

You're cut is way cute. Maybe by the end of the year my hair will be that long and I can do something cute too.

Christian's response reminds me of when I was in beauty school and would come home with new do's quite frequently. One day I came home and Paul's response was, "well, it's not as ugly as it was yesterday." Gee, thanks.

Paul Cox said...

Oops, it's lindsey. I was logged in as Paul.