Friday, February 22, 2008

really bright

Sometimes I'm really bright. Super intelligent. A genius.

Last Monday I went from store to store returning the many things that have been in our "return" pile. This included a $4 sink plug that we bought but didn't fit our kitchen sink. It's been sitting in our to-return pile for months.

So I finally took it back. I got store credit, so I decided to buy a six pack of small poppy plants, a utility knife, and some goo-gone. I was very proud of myself.

When I got home, I excitedly showed Christian what I had gotten.

Christian's response?

"Yeah, but did you get a sink plug that fits?"

Oops.

5 comments:

Matt, Ella, and Jane said...

Goo-gone is seriously one of the most amazing products ever.

Josh, Veronica, and Savannah said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...sometimes Christian is so practical.

Jenni said...

That's why I like you Molly!

Tyler said...

It's spelled "genius" not "genious". You've stll got a way to go.

Molly said...

Aaah! I think that's the most embarrassing thing about this whole post! I hate when I misspell things.