Tuesday, January 8, 2008

the perfect weekday

The perfect weekday would include the following (in no particular order):

30 minutes of eating breakfast and just being slow.
1 hour of scripture study.
1 to 2 hours of exercise.
15 minutes to shower, do my hair, and get ready for the day (I can dream, right?).
3 hours of home improvement activities (such as organizing).
At least 5 hours of hanging out with just Christian (a movie, a bike ride, a nap, a game, or just sitting around).
2 hours of hanging out with friends and/or family.
45 minutes for a pedicure.
45 minutes for a facial.
1 hour just to sit down and read a book or look up shoes on the internet.
3 hours for taking classes (such as nutrition, photography, dance, auto-shop, personal trainer certification, etc).
2 hours to teach an ESL class.
2 hours (and a huge beautiful kitchen) to make a yummy dinner.
Oh, and 9-10 hours to sleep every night.

And that's just a weekday. Weekends will be spent snowboarding, wakeboarding, camping, hiking, scuba-diving, sky-diving, shopping, and going out to movies and dinner.

What would your perfect weekday include?

6 comments:

The Wades said...

oh, molly - the ways you entertain me at work. i have 0.00 things to do, so here's my answer in order to keep myself busy:

8:30am - mosey out of bed, if i wanted to. i want the OPTION to sleep in.

8:45am - run, workout, pilates, cycling whatever. maybe an AWESOME long run, where i feel like i can go for freaking ever

10:00am - yummy breakfast with jona at home

11:00am - shower, get ready

11:45am - shopping

2:30pm - meet jona for the afternoon, evening to hang out, whatever (nap, lunch, movie, chill)

6:00pm - dinner with jona

7:30pm - concert or ballet or something with jona

all the while knowing my house is perfectly clean and organized

veeda said...

My perfect day would include at least 3 hours of "nothing" time. I would probably use this to play the Wii or watch reality TV.

LJ said...

I have been wishing I could force myself to bed earlier, so I could wake up earlier, eat breakfast and still have like an hour or so to leisurely get ready for the day. I'm so thrilled to have afternoon church again!! Two days to sleep in!

LJ said...

I have been wishing I could force myself to bed earlier, so I could wake up earlier, eat breakfast and still have like an hour or so to leisurely get ready for the day. I'm so thrilled to have afternoon church again!! Two days to sleep in!

Ashley (tylers sister...not wife) said...

Uh...I think your perfect day requires more that 24 hours.

Ashley (tylers sister...not wife) said...

Uh...I think your perfect day requires more that 24 hours.