Friday, December 21, 2007

sometimes

Sometimes I eat chocolate while driving.

Sometimes I accidently drop pieces of the chocolate on my lap (we call that "pulling a Denise").

Sometimes I don't notice that a piece has fallen onto the seat.

And sometimes it stays there for the rest of my drive.

And every time, I get out of my car to go do something.

And every time, I come back to my car.

Sometimes I go to get in and I notice there's a nice piece of half-melted chocolate smashed onto my seat.

And sometimes that chocolate looks like poo.

And sometimes I'm horrified to realize that I probably have half-melted chocolate that looks like poo stuck to the backside of my pants.

But luckily yesterday I was wearing pin-striped black pants, so it wouldn't have shown up anyway.

Lucky me.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Dear Molly,

I love you, and I love reading your blog. I must be honest though.

Reading some of your most recent blog entries have made me realize that you are the unluckiest person in the world.

In the world.

IN THE ENTIRE ROUND WORLD.

Seriously. Broken shoes? Chocolate poo pants? Someone clearly has it out for you.

Someone named, oh I don't know, Fate.

The Wades said...

that's just gross!!! :)