Monday, December 17, 2007

shirts and more

If anyone needs any screenprinting jobs (on shirts/pants/jackets, etc. for family reunions, sports teams, etc.), look no further.

This is my sister, Ashley, and her boyfriend, Jose. Jose does screenprinting. Does that make him a screenprinter? Is that what you'd call him? Jose is a screenprinter.



This is my nephew Diego.



These are the screenprints Ashley and Jose made on baby clothes for Diego.





Need I say more? Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you more samples.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm interested. No, really.

You should email/call me, because I'd be interested in having them make a particular shirt or so for me.

Ashley (tylers sister...not wife) said...

www.unholythrashrecords.com

Jose lists all his prices, etc there. He doesn't really do single shirts or really small quantities, but if you're looking for 25+ shirts, he's your man!!

Ashley (tylers sister...not wife) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.