Wednesday, November 7, 2007

fitness update: days 9-23

Fitness Update
Date 10-23-07 thru 11-6-07 (Days 9-23)
Weight Anywhere from 131 to 128.5 on any given day
Calories in No idea
Calories burned (exercise) Haven't a clue
Net calories Probably to many
Water intake Hmmm. Good question.
Exercise summary Uh, see below.
Did well I seem to have lost 1 1/2 pounds without tracking my calories.
Need to improve I don't know. I kind of enjoyed the two weeks off.
Comments Well, I had the worst 16-miler I've ever run. No, wait, the 16-miler at Huddart Park a couple years ago was pure hell. This run comes in second. So this last weekend I was supposed to run my 18-miler, but Saturday was WAY too busy. So I ran a 10-miler Saturday morning, and an 8-miler Sunday morning. Both were awesome runs. The 10-miler at Sawyer Camp Trail on 280 reminded me why I love running so much. It was beautiful and I got to see the sun rise, lighting up the Crystal Springs Reservoir. It doesn't get much better than that.





No comments: