Friday, October 5, 2007

sista

My sister Ashley is moving to San Jose!




(Not to be confused with my sister-in-law Ashley ,who lives in Sunnyvale and is not moving anytime soon...I don't want to start any blog rumors...)


I'm very excited. She says she's moving to the ghetto.



But we don't mind the ghetto, do we?

Now maybe I'll see her more! Or maybe I'll just see her about as often as I see the rest of my friends who live down in San Jose... maybe once a month or every other month? Oh well. At least the drive won't take as long.

Although I know she's dreading living closer to me, because I'll probably invite her running more often. Poor girl. :)

3 comments:

The Wades said...

that is awesome news ... love having family close!

Tyler said...

That's great. I knew she was thinking of moving, but didn't know she actually pulled the trigger. Fun.

LJ said...

Welcome to the ghetto! It's a great place to live!