Tuesday, October 23, 2007

fitness update: day 7

Fitness Update
Date 10-21-07 (Day 7 - Sunday)
Weight 130.5
Calories in 2630
Calories burned (exercise) 1500
Net calories 1130
Water intake 45 oz
Exercise summary Ran 13.1 miles - Half Marathon!
Did well Other than running my race, not a whole lot.
Need to improve I just kind of ate whatever I saw after the race. Should have been more healthy. Dinner in Hollister was great, but 2 1/5 chocolate eclairs for dessert was completely unnecessary -- but SUPER yummy!
Comments Ok, so I was doing great until Friday. It's always the weekends that people have trouble with, because they go out to eat and pay less attention to what they're snacking on. I need to be more careful when I go out to eat. I'm sure my Monday weight will reflect the weekend. Although, keep in mind that day-to-day weight has a lot to do with how regular you are pooping. Gross, I know, but true. So I have to average out my weight over the next week to really see my progress.





1 comment:

Jenni said...

I looked for you crossing the finish line, but I never saw you. So sad! I was running to and fro, so I wasn't constantly watching the finish line. You must have snuck through when I was busy somewhere else. But, I'm sure you look fabulous in the necklace!