Tuesday, October 16, 2007

fitness update: day 1

Fitness Update
Date 10-15-07 (Day 1)
Weight 132
Calories in 1520
Calories burned (exercise) 0
Net calories 1520
Water intake 30 oz
Exercise summary Went to visit my sister after class instead of exercising. Stretched.
Did well Resisted chocolate from my boss's office and Christian's peanut M&Ms in the car
Need to improve Did not exercise. Need to eat more fruits and vegetables.
Comments 1520 calories is only about 100 calories less than I should be eating to maintain my weight. I should be netting closer to 1200 calories in order to lose a pound a week. Looking forward to Day 2!





6 comments:

The Wades said...

freak girl! you are going to be 85 pounds before you know it! i'm up for a run wednesday or thursday if you are!

Molly said...

Ha! That "skinny" photo in the post below was of me at about 125 pounds, so I'm sure I would look dead if I ever went any lower than that. No thank you! :)

LKC said...

Molly,

It's Lindsey Kay. I don't know if you remember me, but I lived on your hall freshman year. I lived with Kate.

Anyway, I was blog-hopping and in just two hops, found yours (i'm friends with Jacqui and she's an old roommate of Ashley's).

I'm glad you're doing well. You're very brave to post all your stats. Good luck!

I have a blog too, but it's only open to invited readers. So if you want to be invited, give me your email. If you don't, that's okay too.

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LKC said...

You've been invited. FYI: I love comments :)

Julie and Lenny said...

seriously girl!? i weighed 132 in like the 4th grade!

as long as i always weigh less than my husband, i'm good to go. :)