The grass is always greener on the other side, right? And right about now, that green grass is calling my name. Here's my new life plan (most likely to change within a year as it always does):
1) Finish my MA TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language)
2) Teach community adult ESL classes part time
3) Have a baby
4) Get an MA in Nutrition and Dietetics
5) Get a Personal Trainer certificate
6) Have another baby
7) Work as a personal trainer and nutritionist (discount for friends, charge a fortune for everyone else)
8) Help develop family and school nutrition and exercise programs
9) Have another baby
10) Teach free ESL classes (maybe only one class a week) on the side
So when I told Christian this plan, I said, "So do you think I can do it?"
His response was "Yes."
And then he said, "But that just means I'll have to stay home with the kids."
Wait, that was never part of my plan...
Ammendment to my plan. #11: Be a stay-at-home mom while doing all this on the side.
Is that even possible? Any suggestions on how to do all of this and have Christian working full time and take care of our own kids?
1 week ago