Thursday, July 19, 2007

six pack of M&M's

Back in May I made it a goal to have a six pack by the end of the summer. I'm not really that into the muscle look, but I figured if there were ever a time in my life when I could have a six pack, I'm the closest I'll probably ever be. But there's one
problem. In order to see the muscles in your abs, you need to have a very low body fat percentage. The muscles may be there and be strong, but even a tiny layer of fat can cover them up. Here are my top 5 reasons why you will never see me with a six pack:

Peanut M&M's: I have practically been living on these lately. Mmmmm.


Red vines: Also one of my staple foods lately.


Homemade nachos: Christian's influence. Who can resist a bunch of cheese and guacamole?


Costco frozen chicken nuggets: Dip them in some BBQ sauce and you just can't stop eating them.


Ice cream: I scream, you scream, mmmmmm I love ice cream.


Goodbye muscley tummy, hello satisfied tummy.

7 comments:

ryan, maren and leah said...

muscles schmucles. who needs 'em. you fly right past me running anyway. i think i'll go eat some ice cream. mmm.

Molly said...

Good idea, Maren. Good idea. :)

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Those nachos look wonderful.

The Wades said...

reasons why i don't have a six pack after 8 marathons:
a) burritos at work from la victoria
b) laffy taffy (the big ones, not the small ones)
c) diet coke
d) cookie dough
e) oh, and i need to do more sit ups probably!
great post, molly!

Mer said...

Mmmm, red vines and diet coke! I'm glad to see that someone else shares my addictions.

Veronica said...

I LOVE nachos!!! In our new ward we have activities every month. This month Josh gets to plan it because it is Sunday School's turn which means I get to plan because I am the wife. Sadly he doesn't have councilors to help because our ward it so small. By the way, I have been doing my visiting teaching and one of the gals I V.T. had been inactive for many years and she just recommitted to come back to church two weeks ago. YEAH to visiting teaching. Back to the nachos...so the food at the activity will be nachos. It is going to be the best activity ever!!