Monday, July 9, 2007

coming to my senses: tasting

How appropriate. It's lunch time, and I'm hungry, and the next sense on my list of senses is my taste buds! Here are the things I love to taste:

1) Dense Chocolate cake with raspberries.
2) Peppermint ice cream.
3) My mom's baked beans.
4) My mom's blackberry pie.
5) Warm zucchini bread with butter.
6) Salad with bleu cheese, grapes, walnuts, and vinaigrette from Plutos.
7) The layer of sour cream in my mom's raspberry-pineapple jello.
8) Thin mints.
9) A bowl of cheerios.
10) BBQ chicken pizza.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I'm with you on the chocolate cake and zucchini bread. I could go for a bit of that right now.

Lately, I've also been on a Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream kick.

Molly said...

Mmmmm. Ice cream sounds soooo good right now. Maybe I'll actually pretend I'm a good housewife and make some zucchini bread this week. I'll give you some if I do.

Mer said...

Coming to Your Senses...I think that was the title of my Humanities 101 textbook at BYU - that's funny. I love berry pie too...