I am so grateful for so much. Today I'm grateful for my hearing. Here are 10 things I love to hear:
1) Christian laughing.
2) Harmony. (Even good harmony in a hip-hop song can make me teary.)
3) Birds chirping outside my window.
4) Kids playing at our apartment complex.
5) Babies laughing.
6) A tennis racket hitting a tennis ball.
7) A train going by.
8) My family singing hymns at church.
9) Silence on the Ehrman Mansion pier halfway through a morning run in Tahoe.
10) People (especially little kids) speaking other languages.
What do you love to hear?
1 week ago