Monday, June 18, 2007

three years and counting

Four years ago this week, Christian and I finally listened to our friends and went on a date. Three years ago today, we were sealed in the Oakland Temple.



Christian and I met through our wonderful friends in the Monta Vista Ward. I knew he was quality, because he was already friends with my friends. I thought he was cute, but what really confirmed my crush on him were his shoes.







The first time we hung out just the two of us was a 15-minute trip to In-N-Out. We had nothing to say to each other. Then, thanks to Jayme and her parents, we went on a date to the San Benito County Rodeo. Yee-haw! From that day on, we have not gone one day without talking and have spent all our free time together.




































Love You, Lover...

2 comments:

ryan, maren and leah said...

cute wedding dress! i love it!!

Molly said...

Thanks! My mom made it for me. It was exactly what I wanted. Short and sweet.