Monday, June 18, 2007

smooth as a baby's butt

My skin is about as smooth as a piece of 60-grit sand paper.

Sandpaper

I'm forever jealous of Christian's baby-smooth skin. If you haven't done so, you should feel his skin. You have my permission. You might want to ask for his permission, too, though.

I rarely use lotion. I'm not against lotion at all. I have just been waiting all my life for the right lotion. I always feel clammy when I put on lotion. And not just right after I put it on--I feel clammy all day. And it bothers me. Makes me feel like I need to take a shower. Trust me--I've tried a lot of different lotions and it's usually the same old story.

And then I went to Utah. And the little shampoo/conditioner/lotions at the hotel were the Aromatherapy Orange Ginger line from Bath and Body Works. I fell in love. The lotion smells wonderful, makes my skin super soft, and leaves my skin dry, not clammy. So this morning I called the closest Bath and Body Works and they have 4 bottles on hold for me (Almost everything there is buy 2 get 2 free right now...). I can't wait to try the other scents in their aromatherapy line.

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger lotion

Watch out Christian (and babies' butts). I've found my lotion.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

mmmmm sounds good! Charlie's butt is on notice.